Our goal is to transport your student(s) safely to and from band competitions. Following the guidelines below will help ensure safety.
Dropping off and picking up your student:
On competition days, the band is picked up and dropped off by the curb in front of the purple trailer next to the senior parking lot or at the band room entrance near the front parking area. To help this process go safely and smoothly please:
- Park in the designated parking spots.
- Do not park along any of the curbs within the senior parking lot. Five to six buses require a lot of room to maneuver, so please do not park along these curbs, especially when we return back to the school.
- Allow room for buses to leave as soon as the students are unloaded since drivers must return buses to the operations lot and may have to come back to the school to pick up their student.
If you plan to follow the bus convoy to the competition, please:
- Follow behind ALL of the buses and equipment truck (not between them). This allows buses to follow each other more closely. Also, buses are very heavy and are slower to stop than personal vehicles so the safest place for you to follow is behind the last bus.
- Follow signs to spectator parking at the competition location. Buses will park in a separate area.
Thank you for helping us keep your student(s) safe!