The following are a few brief reminders of important band announcements for the week of 1/29/2018.
- The Jazz Band will rehearse after school on Thursday. As we were unable to meet on Monday of this week, it is very important that all students are present for this rehearsal.
- “Theory Thursdays” – Packet 1 is due Thursday, Feb. 1. Students, see Canvas for more details concerning this mandatory assignment.
- Thank you to the numerous folks who have signed up to help and/or donate needed items for our Winterguard Show this Saturday. It’s not too late to sign up to offer assistance… we need you!
Click Here to sign up to volunteer.
Click Here to sign up to donate food items for Director’s Hospitality.
- Final Hawaii Payments are now due to the purple box. We will send an updated statement out once more next week which will reflect any payments made this week.
- The next band booster meeting is this upcoming Monday – Feb. 5 in the band room at 7PM.
Morning Procedure Change:
At the request of the NHS Administration, we need to make a change to our morning procedure for band students. Students are no longer to wait outside the band room exterior door (near the purple truck) before school. Students, please wait in the courtyard before 8:10PM. We will open the back hallway door to D building at 8:10PM to allow you to enter the building early. If you arrive after 8:10, you can use the exterior door to enter the band room without issue.