The Northwestern High School Purple Regiment wrapped up our two-week band camp on Friday, August 4th, 2017 with our annual camp exhibition performance and covered dish meal. Congratulations to all of our student members on their tremendous effort over the past two weeks to begin our marching season with great success!
Special thanks as well to all of those who helped make our camp experience run smoothly and efficiently: uniform volunteers, kitchen volunteers, medical volunteers, band staff, and many more – THANKS for your efforts over the past two weeks!
- Parents/Guardians – Please plan to attend our next Band Booster meeting in the band room on Monday, August 7, 2017 at 7PM. There will be many important items on our agenda including major fundraising and event details for this Fall. Please come on out!
- The Purple Regiment’s next two rehearsals before school begins are:
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 – 6PM-8PM
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 – 6PM-8PM
- Our 3rd Annual Mattress Fundraiser is Saturday, August 11, 2017. More information is available by clicking here.